Monday 13 June 2011

My Vintage Bicycle called Ross


I  have been most lucky to be able to own one of these 1970s beach cruizer which me and my baby dearie shared. There is something about vintage bicycle and curture that I just love..




Comes with a retro light upgraded to led yellow lights and a very rare 3 speed gear shift which is highly in demand. This baby is pretty heavy but really comfortable on the road.




After riding it for quite a while I finally decided on changing crank, brooks seat , handles a good respray of colour will do to keep this bike looking at its best. there is no need to re-chrome the parts and its not that rusty.


Cleaning this baby is a weekly thing as I stay near the beach. A coat of anti-rust spray a day keeps the rust away.

No comments:

Post a Comment